Nice development progress Keka

Anything else here...
Forum rules
Not about Keka? Post here. For bugs (Keka bugs...) go to Issues.
kemeng
I know Keka
I know Keka

Nice development progress Keka

Post by kemeng » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Haha,

After being away from Macs for 8 years, I came back today and what I see almost at the first: Keka :))))

It has been long time, and you kept it nicely alive.

By the way, I guess I was one of your first downloader and also made a good review of Keka on the largest Hungarian Mac site since you made a great program:

http://beszeljukmac.com/index.php/forum ... ead/35615/

Unfortunately, I don't have the original email conversation between us about future features, issues, etc (would be fantastic to see that after many years) however remember you were very happy coz your downloads jumped up suddenly from few tens to over 400.

Congratulation, I am going to try Keka now what did you polished over the years on!

Cheers,
kemeng
aone
Mr. Keka
Mr. Keka

Re: Nice development progress Keka

Post by aone » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:03 am

Hi kemeng, glad to see you're back! When I saw the notification of a new user registration with this alias I thought: wasn't it already registered?

As you can see, the latest Keka (not the web) is also translated into Hungarian thanks to András :) And also you're in the credits for your contributions:
Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 11.55.26.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aone ~
kemeng
I know Keka
I know Keka

Re: Nice development progress Keka

Post by kemeng » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:53 am

Did not see yet, I have many things to install, do on this new Mac and I am blessed with little higher network speed than a modem from '90s here in the Philippines.

Anyway if I see something over the time will tell you or if you need to check something in beta, development version let me know by email.

kemeng